MAVI 17GHz - Transverter for Mikrotik and Ubiquiti devices
MAVI 17GHz transverters are designed for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connectivity in 17.1 - 17.3 GHz spectrum.
MAVI 17GHz - ideal solution for all 5GHz devices.
- Simple installation of UBNT RocketDish and Jirous JRC-24 antennas
- Support for 802.11n/ac standard and 2x2 MIMO
- Up to 640 Mbps UDP / 450 Mbps TCP throughput
- Available channel width 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Available modulations 4/16/32/64/256-QAM
- Only 2kg weight
- GPS + Antenna
MAVI AG-17 and AGS-17 are transverters that operate in 17.1 - 17.3 GHz frequency range, supporting a wide range of source 5GHz devices capable of 802.11n/ac 2x2 MIMO output. One of the biggest advantages of MAVI devices is point-to-multipoint capability. The ability to easily upgrade existing 5GHz infrastructure without buying new antennas or devices is a life saver for links that are affected by noise in 5GHz spectrum.
- Up to 30 km radio link
- Works with devices operating in 5140 - 5340 MHz range
- Output frequency range 17.1 - 17.3 GHz
- Enclosed in IP67 compliant case
- Operating temperature -30°C ~ 60°C
- Uses PoE 802.3at < 8.6W, 10-36V DC
- Durable aluminium mount with precise feeder setting control
- Antenna mount can accomodate other antenna models
- 24 to 60 months of warranty
- 24 hours to 14 days response time service plans available